Monday, May 11, 2009

Snake Bite

On March 8th, Jade and I came home from grocery shopping. Brian met me at the door telling me to look at Tucker. He said his head looked funny. Poor Tuck his head was so swollen. He could barely open his eyes and he was panting and drooling a lot. It being Sunday, all the vets were closed. I gave him 2 Benadryl thinking that he was having an allergic reaction. The more I researched the more I come to realize that he had more than likely gotten been bitten by a snake. By morning most of the swelling had gone down except for a place on the right side of his mouth where the snake had obviously bit him. Too bad he didn't have that lamp shade on then.

No comments:

Post a Comment