Friday, May 15, 2009

Mud Buds






Camden met me at the back door looking like this.

My first reaction was "OMG" I couldn't get angry because it was just too funny, so I ran and got my camera. Camden took me to the mud hole he and Tucker had been playing in. Tucker had dug a hole so deep that he hit water and in turn made a huge mud hole.

Tucker is a bad influence on Camden. Camden would have never gotten into that mud if it weren't for Tucker.
After the fun was over it was time to wash up. I wasn't about to let Camden into the house looking like that so I had to hose him off. He thought it would be fun till he saw how cold that water was. The mud had already started to stick in a few places and it took some scrubbing to get it off. Even after hosing him down the tub was still a mess once he got out of it. That kid had mud in his ears, up his nose and other places I won't mention.








No comments:

Post a Comment